What is Endometrial Co-Culture?
Autologous endometrial coculture, more commonly known as coculture is a state-of-the-art technique in Mexico. Placement of a patient’s fertilized eggs on top of a layer of cells from her own uterine lining, creating a more natural environment for embryo development and maximizing the chance for a successful in vitro fertilization (IVF) pregnancy.
IVF specialists strive to keep costs low for any IVF treatment. The goal is to deliver high-class Endometrial Co-culture procedures at reasonable costs.
A Good Candidate for Endometrial Co-Culture
Endometrial Co-Culture is Co-culture can be an effective treatment for patients who have failed IVF cycles or who have poor embryo quality.
Endometrial Co-Culture Procedure- Step by Step
The method of endometrial co-culture in Mexico consists of:
1. Endometrial biopsy takes place during which a small piece of uterine lining is removed.
2. The uterine lining sample is sent to a research lab, where it is treated, purified and frozen.
3. The patient then starts a typical IVF cycle and is given medication to stimulate egg growth in the ovaries.
4. The patient’s eggs are retrieved and mixed with the sperm. Thawing and growing of endometrial cells begins.
5. Once fertilization occurs (usually the following day), the patient’s embryos are placed on top of her own (and now thawed) endometrial cells.
6. Embryos are closely monitored for growth and development.
7. Embryos are transferred into the uterus for implantation and pregnancy.
Risks and Side Effects of Endometrial Co-Culture
The risks and side effects of endometrial co-culture in Mexico are insignificant. The procedure entails no reported detrimental effects on embryo growth. Complications involving uterine infection or damage caused by embryo biopsy are tremendously rare.
Mexico Offers Exclusive Endometrial Co- culture
Co-culture involves meticulous work in a state-of-the-art laboratory. Many IVF clinics around the world are not skilled with culture of cells other than eggs, sperm, and embryos. IVF experts in Mexico are continuously enhancing their skillset and education to stay up to date on the newest techniques.
IVF Clinics in Mexico
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.