Surrogacy Laws Mexico. There are a number of legal issues involved with surrogacy arrangements no matter where you live. Mexico has provisions in place to allow a surrogate to reside in Mexico and carry a pregnancy to term for a deserving couple.
What Does the Law Say?
As of January 14, 2016 — all surrogacy arrangements in Mexico will have to comply with specific requirements, including the approval from the “Secretaría de salud del estado” (Health Regulations Department of the State).
Changes to Surrogacy Laws in Mexico:
- ONLY heterosexual couples who are Mexican citizens will be allowed to participate in surrogacy arrangements in Mexico.
- Foreigners (including LGBT singles and couples) are RESTRICTED from traditional surrogacy in Mexico, however may qualify for trial-basis program through CARE program.
- Surrogacy Information
- Gay Surrogacy Information
- IVF Laws in Mexico
- Egg Donations Laws in Mexico
- Gender Selection Laws in Mexico
- Embryo Donation Laws in Mexico
- Sperm Donation Laws in Mexico
IVF Clinics in Mexico
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.