Sperm Donation Laws Mexico adhere to the following guidelines:
- Be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- By mentally and physically healthy.
- Do not suffer from serious genetic disorders or hereditary diseases, such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or hypertension.
- Not a carrier of or infected by disease such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B or C, HIV 1 and 2 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus Types 1 and 2) or Syphilis.
With established legal standards, sperm donation has also become an exclusive and increasingly sought after process in Mexico.
- Sperm Donation Information
- IVF Laws in Mexico
- Egg Donation Laws in Mexico
- Surrogacy Laws in Mexico
- Gender Selection Laws in Mexico
- Embryo Donation Laws in Mexico
IVF Clinics in Mexico
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.