Surrogacy Laws Mexico
What Does the Law Say?
As of January 14, 2016 — all surrogacy arrangements in Mexico will have to comply with specific requirements, including the approval from the "Secretaría de salud del estado" (Health Regulations Department of the State).
Changes tn the law:
- ONLY heterosexual couples who are Mexican citizens will be allowed to participate in surrogacy arrangements in Mexico.
- Foreigners (including LGBT singles and couples) are RESTRICTED from surrogacy in Mexico. (Learn more about the CARE program in California)
- Surrogacy Information
- Gay Surrogacy Information
- IVF Laws in Mexico
- Egg Donations Laws in Mexico
- Gender Selection Laws in Mexico
- Embryo Donation Laws in Mexico
- Sperm Donation Laws in Mexico