Sperm Donation Laws Mexico
With established legal standards, sperm donation has also become an exclusive and increasingly sought after process in Mexico.
Sperm Donors in Mexico adhere to the following guidelines:
- Be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- By mentally and physically healthy.
- Do not suffer from serious genetic disorders or hereditary diseases, such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or hypertension.
- Not a carrier of or infected by disease such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B or C, HIV 1 and 2 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus Types 1 and 2) or Syphilis.
- Sperm Donation Information
- IVF Laws in Mexico
- Egg Donation Laws in Mexico
- Surrogacy Laws in Mexico
- Gender Selection Laws in Mexico
- Embryo Donation Laws in Mexico
If you are considering Mexico as your fertility destination, select a provider from our exclusive fertility network and learn the costs for your treatment instantly by clicking here >